do góry

Travelling with pets from non-EU countries

The animal which is entered into the EU territory must have:

The identification document of the animal is the EU PASSPORT properly and completely filled before leaving the EU territory or the HEALTH CERTIFICATE issued by an official veterinarian or by an authorized veterinarian and endorsed by the competent authority of third country.

More information about movement of pets is available on the EU website and in the documents presented below:

kategoria: Guidelines [3]
format Nazwa pliku Data publikacji Rozmiar Pobierz
pdf EN 2018-06-14 10:13 461.15KB pobierz plik: EN
pdf RU 2018-06-14 10:13 645.24KB pobierz plik: RU
pdf PL 2018-06-14 10:12 691KB pobierz plik: PL
kategoria: Posters [4]
format Nazwa pliku Data publikacji Rozmiar Pobierz
pdf UA 2018-06-14 10:22 206.18KB pobierz plik: UA
pdf RU 2018-06-14 10:22 233.89KB pobierz plik: RU
pdf EN 2018-06-14 10:24 211.68KB pobierz plik: EN
pdf PL 2018-06-14 10:22 201.31KB pobierz plik: PL